National sides with protesters | The Jackal

1 Apr 2013

National sides with protesters

Yesterday, Q+A reported:

Look, I think what you're seeing is a desire to ensure that really reckless, dangerous acts out hundreds of miles from the shore don't happen. I don't think it's on. I don't think most New Zealanders would think it on. They'd agree with me, I think, that it should be treated as criminal behaviour ~ Simon Bridges.

It's great to see the National party announcing that it won't be allowing any deep sea oil drilling in New Zealands Exclusive Economic Zone.

The Energy and Resources Minister is correct that deep sea oil drilling is reckless and dangerous and should be treated as criminal behaviour... Thankfully National is finally going to put the environment first and ensure our 100% Pure branding actually means something.

April Fool takes a bath