Hiatus | The Jackal

31 May 2013

Hiatus

Regular readers of The Jackal might have noticed that I haven't been blogging over the last couple of days... Don't worry it's nothing permanent.

A couple of week's ago I simply hit a brick wall with my writing, and was finding it difficult. This is more commonly known as writer's block, which has no specific scientific explanation.

However what I think has caused my writer's block is that I've pretty much covered every political topic out there and have started to repeat myself. I'm also a bit demoralized that National is still so high in the polls despite their numerous stuff-ups, which have been well documented by left wing bloggers, if not the mainstream media.

Over the last couple of years, The Jackal has published well over a thousand articles in an attempt to change the political landscape in New Zealand for the better. It appears that my work has really only just begun and after a small holiday to recharge my batteries, I will be back with all guns blazing.